In the current climate, a number of our clients are putting steps in place and want to be ready to move quickly once when we return to normality. With that in mind, this client, like many others, has instructed us to begin the process of identifying potential candidates for the following role:
With the vision for career progression for the right candidate, this opportunity has responsibility for a lucrative territory, giving the stepping stones to advance your career with a growing business.
Account Executive | Corrugated | North West | £28k-£32k
An organisation that offers a considerable range of packaging options with an impressive portfolio of end user accounts including retailers, industrial, food, beverage and general manufacturing markets.
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Office based, working in a team of 3
- Taking initial enquiries and interpreting client requirements in order for necessary instructions to be communicated correctly
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships
- Ensuring all procedures and paperwork are processed speedily, accurately and efficiently for the team
Key attributes required:
- Proactive approach to identifying opportunities for growth within existing accounts, upselling where possible to generate additional revenue
- Customer focus and the ability to build effective working relationships
- Team work – proven skills to work in a team and within an environment requiring flexibility and a quick response
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative
Submit your details in the strictest of confidence to be considered.