Looking to position you at the forefront of their most exciting accounts, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Services professional to join an industry leader within the packaging sector. Based out of a work hard, play hard environment within state of the art facilities, you will have full scope to manage and develop all aspects of the service delivery to the Company’s internal and external clients.
Account Executive | Packaging | Bristol | £24k-£28k+
With a comprehensive range of primary and secondary packaging services in-house, from special promotional packaging to a variety of print collateral, this is a company able to provide customised project management solutions and complete end-to-end packaging solutions on a global basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working within the commercial team, providing excellent customer service to a varied client portfolio
- Project and process management of all purchase orders
- Monitoring the financial performance of jobs against budget
- Ensuring clients are aware of the full service offering of the company
- Managing a variety of administration tasks relevant to the role
Key attributes required:
- Client service experience gained within a packaging manufacturing environment
- Practical knowledge and experience of the manufacture of various types of packaging would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, particularly with other technical colleagues
- Good Excel skills
Interested? Submit your details to be considered.
£24k-£28k + benefits