Incredible opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career working with a portfolio of brands for a leading FMCG client.
The position would suit an Account Manager with a strong background in POS to work for an internationally renowned company in POS expanding rapidly in their market. The company is proud of their thriving client base and is relentless in their plan to reach record growth.
Account Manager | 2D & 3D POS | London | £35k - £37k
In an unrivalled position as one of the largest and most successful POS providers in the UK, this company has the skills to handle complex projects requiring high added value content. Their passion and reputation for strategic growth of world leading power brands, alongside state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions is unmatched.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving and managing eye catching POS campaigns
- Instigating initial project paperwork
- Liaising and co-ordinating with design/studio, production and co-packers
- Providing information packs to co-packers based on quantities and packing requirements etc.
- Developing strong professional and personal relationships, based on face to face interaction, telephone and email
- Throughout all stages of a project, communicating with all internal departments by telephone, in person and on email to ensure schedule is adhered to
Key attributes required:
- Strong understanding of POS
- Account or project management experience
- Experience within FMCG or retail markets, with a strong understanding of retailer guidelines & SLA’s
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines is essential
- The ability to work to tight deadlines with a sense of urgency – this is paramount
An exciting time to join an expanding UK operation, the company has ambitious plans and huge future potential – you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic culture. They offer excellent training and development and also offer a competitive package.
If the role is of interest, submit your details in the first instance to be considered.
£35k - £37k + enviable benefits package including: 6% pension, life assurance & 25 days holidays