NEW VACANCY! (PK6884)
ACCOUNT MANAGER SOUTHERN ENGLAND
(Please contact me for further location details)
Salary £30-35K + 10% Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
Our client is a leading International manufacturer of printed laminate structures to the Pharmaceutical and Food industries as well as other business sectors using gravure and flexographic printing technologies. In recent years the group has developed from a supplier with a strong European regional focus into a group which is active on a global basis in the world's most attractive and fastest-growing markets for packaging. The UK site is focused on providing short lead times to the customer for both small and medium production volumes.
They are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager in either a home based or office based role, to act as a vital link between customers, sales and operations departments. To be responsible for managing a defined account portfolio in accordance with the overall strategy of their Pharmaceutical division. This responsibility includes achieving sales goals, profitability targets and controlling costs within the approved budget in the territory defined by Sales Management and updated on an annual base.
This role will be perfect for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and already has a minimum of a 5-year track record in customer service and account handling.
Packaging experience is not essential for this role but would be advantageous. Our client is looking to develop a talented person who is willing to learn, who is smart and intelligent. The personality fit for this role will be crucial.
- Evaluate potential of existing customers and selected prospects.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact to achieve the sales and profitability goals and visit customers accordingly
- Explore the needs of the customer for products and services to find solutions that provide them an excellent experience along with profitability to the company.
- Follow-up to customer's requests and ensure accurate administration of data and documents
- Arrange status reports, for activities, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals
- Negotiate contract conditions within the provided frame
- Handle customer complaints
- Follow-up for collection of payment
- Forecast sales in the assigned area and contribute to the company's budget
- Engage with other functions, especially with Customer Service and Application Engineers, to provide the customer with products and services that meet or exceed their expectations and ensure the profitability of the offer.
- Share information about the customer with other functions to continuously increase their understanding of customer needs
- Monitor market trends and competition in assigned area to contribute to the definition of the regional strategy.
- Establish and nurture professional relationships with key customers.
- Seek new opportunities, special developments for products and services.
- Collaborate with appropriate staff to develop application possibilities for new ideas