Incredible opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career working with a portfolio of brands for a leading corrugated client. The position would suit an Account Manager with a strong background in corrugated to work for an internationally renowned company expanding rapidly in their market. Working closely with the Customer Services Manager, you will be responsible for managing some of the most recognisable projects on the market. There are excellent prospects for career progression, with ongoing training and support.
Account Manager | Corrugated Packaging | West Midlands | £30k-£35k
With extensive coverage and substantial growth in the last 20 years, the business covers a wide range of market sectors including food, FMCG, industrial, automotive and e-commerce to name a few. As a multi-site operation specialising in all aspects of corrugated design and production, you will be part of a winning team with number of manufacturing sites across the UK. This is the perfect opportunity to join an extremely passionate and proactive company.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of prestigious accounts
- Liaising and co-ordinating with design/studio, production and co-packers
- Providing information packs to co-packers based on quantities and packing requirements etc.
- Developing strong professional and personal relationships, based on face to face interaction, telephone and email
- Throughout all stages of a project, communicating with all internal departments by telephone, in person and on email to ensure schedule is adhered to
Key attributes required:
- A background in corrugated is a prerequisite
- Proven experience in project management or account management
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Act proactively to source new business and grow accounts
Unrivalled opportunity to join one of the biggest companies in the market, offering career progression and ongoing training. If this opportunity sounds of interest, apply your details below!