NEW VACANCY (PK6344)
ACCOUNT MANAGER - METAL INDUSTRY SOUTH YORKSHIRE
Salary £20-25K DOE + Bonus up to 10% of Salary + 25 Days Holiday
Hours of work: 9-5:30 Monday to Thursday / 9-4:00 Fridays
Our Client is a UK packaging manufacturer of bespoke printed performance labelling products for a wide variety of markets. They are currently recruiting for a Key Account Advisor to join the team and to be responsible for key accounts in the Metals sector as well as developing potential key accounts, dealing with all new business enquiries and proactively finding new opportunities within this sector.
The successful candidate must have at least 2 years' experience in account management or sales in the labelling industry. Candidate's in the metals industry will also be considered.
- Management of allocated customer accounts, tracking order usage and next order/contract requirements in order to maintain business activity & sales.
- Handling of quotations & orders for all allocated customer accounts.
- Identifying new opportunities and optimising sales with existing customers.
- Developing & maintaining relationships with main contacts at Key accounts.
- Handling any new business enquiries from customers from the Metals sector.
- Proactively researching new customers in Metals sector to open and develop new opportunities.
- Updating & maintaining customer records & contact events in CRM system.
- Develop & maintain good communication with line manager, external sales reps & Sales Director.
- Organising and instigating visits for external sales reps where required.
- Develop an understanding of accounts & opportunities within the Metals sector in the broadest sense, ie. Group size, customer marketplace, & possible expansion of sales within customer group/ within Europe.
- Work professionally with the companies' best interests considered when working with clients and colleagues.
Key Performance Indicators/Measured By:
- Value and growth of sales for allocated customer accounts and within Metals sector (measured against budget).
- Value of new business added within the financial year (measured against target for Metals sector).
- Customer satisfaction.
- Response times to enquiries in line with company expectations
- Feedback from Line manager and Sales Director