NEW VACANCY! (PK6095)
(Contact me for location details)
Salary dependent on experience + Pension + Private Healthcare + Other Benefits
Our client is a specialist in high quality rotogravure and flexographic printed laminate films, pouches, bags and sacks for food and non-food markets. They supply in a wide range of materials & composites from EVOH / OPA / PP /PE, PET to Aluminium Foil and Nylon.
They have a current requirement for an Account Manager to work in their West Midlands office to develop strong multi-functional relationships, both internally, and with customers, to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Manage the relationship of a portfolio of customer accounts
- Administer the sales order process
- Improve margin and organic growth with existing customers through a proactive sales/service relationship and a developed awareness of the customer's needs.
- Support Sales Directors in day to day back office functions as required
- Achieve agreed planned sales, added value, stockholding and payment targets
- Manage aged debt
- Ensure the customers' needs are communicated to Sales administration, Operations, the Quality Team and the Management Team.
- Ensure customers operate in accordance with agreed contractual terms and negotiate terms where they do not exist or can be improved.
- Support projects and developments within the business to facilitate the relationship with the customer and ensure an appropriate level of customer focus is achieved
- Develop and maintain a professional customer relationship to improve the flow of communication, understanding and increase loyalty to the business
- Oversee a review of new order specifications including artwork requirements
- Identify additional business opportunities within your portfolio of accounts
- Excellent communication skills essential, including the ability to give clear written and verbal instruction
- Highly responsible, reliable and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and effectively prioritise
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to interpret data
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- IT literature with a knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and knowledge of Sage 200 would be advantageous
- Own or reliable transport due to location
Pension + Private Healthcare
0161 485 8888