Packaging Account Manager – global food & beverage brand - London
£35k - £40k p.a basic (DoE) + private pension + private medical cover + 5 weeks holidays + all bank holidays.
3 days office based & 2 days work from home.
A newly created role, you will be the first point of contact for all business account activities. Working closely with the customer on planning and liaising with the supply chain teams to ensure product is delivered on time.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
- Work with the customers planning team and production staff to determine the running order and timings of packaging lines. Produce monthly reports as required..
- Liaise daily with all departments to ensure that the customers work is progressing in line with your expectations and their plans.
- Build effective working relationships with all key team members with the customer who will be able to assist, influence and provide decisions on a short, medium and long term basis.
- Have /develop a comprehensive understanding of the following IT support systems.
- Previous experience in account management, customer services in packaging & print
- Excellent IT skills (including Excel)
- Excellent standard of numeracy and literacy
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and targets, preferably in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
Key Competencies required
- Excellent communication skills essential, ability to understand clear written and verbal instructions.
- Good understanding of procedures and processes.
- Highly responsible, reliable and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Punctual, presentable and with good attendance