Account Manager UK & Ireland
Account Manager UK
The future grows in the forest. Grow with us!
Do you want to work for an organization with a high level of commitment and many different cultures? Do you want to be part of an organization with focus on leadership and the employees?
Your next workplace
Iggesund Paperboard is the proud maker of Invercote and Incada, two of the world’s leading paperboard brands. We care for every tree during its century long journey from seedling to paperboard. We are committed to upholding our core values: courage, commitment and responsibility.
We are looking for an Account Manager in the UK that can show both new and existing customers the value of our products. You will be working from a home office, preferably based in the southern part of the UK. You will spend more than 50% of your time travelling and visiting customers. Our EMEA sales team consists of 30 dedicated people around Europe, with customer support based in Amsterdam.
Your future challenge
You will actively look for new sales opportunities and build close relationships with our existing customers. It is your job to introduce our products to new and existing customers, make offers and negotiate prices. We expect you to develop and grow your market.
Your responsibilities are to:
• Create a strategy and a plan for all your customers
• Pursue new business opportunities
• Coordinate all activities between the customer and the company, including visits to our mills
• Negotiate deals
• Gather and analyse market and competitor information
• Manage customer conflicts
• Control the amounts of stock and overdue credit
• Represent us at exhibitions and fairs
To succeed in this role
Our ideal candidate has a strong track record in sales and preferably experience in the paper and/or board market. You are outgoing and seek new opportunities for expanding the business. You are eager and unafraid, good at building relationships with existing and future customers and capable of closing a deal. You have a good understanding of - the sometimes complex - wishes of our customers and you find creative solutions on how to meet those.
- Have a solid track record in a B2B sales environment, preferably in a related market.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in relevant work experience
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Are result driven
- Are a good negotiator, planner and organizer
- Have a valid driver's license
We offer you
Our organization offers a highly international, friendly and challenging work environment. In addition, we offer you:
- Working from a home office
- A company car, laptop and mobile phone
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunities to travel, also to our mills and offices in Netherlands and Sweden
- Opportunities for professional competence development
The future grows in the forest
Holmen is one of the biggest forest owners in Sweden and the growing forest is the basis of our business. We are part of the ecocycle from seedling to plank, where the raw material is refined into everything from wood for climate-smart buildings to renewable packaging, magazines and books. We also produce our own renewable energy from hydro and wind power. With a clear focus on sustainability in all aspects, Holmen contributes to a brighter future.
Iggesund Paperboard is Europe’s leading manufacturer of premium paperboard for consumer packaging and is part of the Holmen Group. Our paperboard is made using fresh fibre from sustainably managed forests. This provides benefits for both the products and the environment, as well as the option of replacing packaging based on fossil raw materials. Our Invercote and Incada brands are used by world-leading companies around the world who demand the highest of standards for their packaging. The paperboard mills are located in Iggesund (Sweden) and Workington (UK). Our head office is also in Iggesund and we have a global sales organisation. We currently have more than 1,350 employees, who produce 530 000 tons of paperboard each year.
Competitive salary package, company car and other benefits