AREA SALES MANAGER - LABELLING & CODING
£30- 35K + Commission + Car + Phone + Laptop
Our Client is a market leader in labelling and coding products for the industrial marketplace. They provide the latest in systems, software, and media and back them with a nation-wide network of direct sales, service, and technical support.
Systems are used to address countless applications such as product identification, bar code compliance labelling, inventory control, work-in progress tracking, shipment addressing, and bin and shelf labelling.
They are looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the Midlands area with a proven track record of success in the Labelling Industry.
- Required to manage existing business and account manage the established customers, while hunting down new business opportunities within the territory.
- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for a quality driven customer service within the territory, acquisition of new customers, territory planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget.
- Driving growth in the territory through active and constant customer selection and engagement, targeted sales approach, acquisition across the territory generating growth and plan and execute on a quarterly and annual business plan.
- You will need to be willing to attend trade shows, network, use the internet to research, be confident on the phone to warm up leads and be expected to be pro-active in finding new business.
- Building up relationships both internally and externally you will plan, organise and prioritise effectively, working on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Candidates must possess a proven track record of attracting and retaining profitable business within the labels market.
- You will have the ability to deal with key decision makers from the factory up to board level with excellent presentation skills.
- The job holder is responsible for delivering key business goals through excellent team-working and self-coaching.
- Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all business functions and customers.
- The ideal candidate should be able to manage their own sales activity, pipeline and demonstrate a proven track record in a professional sales environment.
The candidate will operate within a monthly targeted environment.
£30- 35K + Commission + Car
0161 485 8888