NEW VACANCY! (PK6363)
AREA SALES MANAGER - LABELLING & CODING
Salary up to £35K + Commission + Car + Phone + Laptop + Other Benefits
Our Client is a market leader offering a fantastic chance to work with a really interesting mix of B2B clients. You will work in an encouraging environment where you will be given the opportunity to increase your skills, ability and the unique experience of learning from a Global Company in the Labelling & Coding Industry. You will be given a chance to develop your career and be part of a company that will provide options for career progression and unlimited earning potential.
They are looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the Midlands with a proven track record of success in the Labelling/ Coding Industry. You will be responsible for the sales and business development activities within the assigned territory.
The ideal candidate should be able to manage their own sales activity, pipeline and demonstrate a proven track record in a professional sales environment. The successful candidate will operate within a monthly targeted environment.
- Identify new business opportunities through vertical marketing
- Provide solutions to customer's labelling requirements
- Develop new opportunities and sales in both new and existing accounts
- Locate, develop and manage new channel and reseller partners
- Prepare quotations and detailed proposals in response to customer requirements
- Devise sales and marketing strategies and plans to achieve ambitious and targeted growth
- Work closely with the rest of the executive team to develop the company's strategy and business plans
- Identify and develop new lines of business and revenue opportunities
- Meet and exceed customer expectations and deliver the best possible customer service
- Promote the Company brand in the target markets
- Previous sales or channel management experience within the Labelling / Coding Industry with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to seek out and find new business opportunities and close as appropriate
- Successful candidates should have at least 3 years experience in Sales / Business Development, in a Labelling, Coding, or Auto Identification environment and have a proven track record of growing business relationships with customers and/or channels to achieve sales targets.
- The ideal candidate should understand the importance of meeting and exceeding sales targets in line with business expectations. They will have the ability to create, implement and execute on commercial engagements and produce accurate forecasting reports
- Must be a quick learner, resourceful, enthusiastic and an energetic self starter with initiative
- Success in this role will require a professional and highly organised approach combined with excellent communication skills, business acumen and relationship building.