NEW VACANCY! (PK5828)
ARTWORKER / REPRO CO-ORDINATOR & ORDER PROCESSOR
EAST MIDLANDS (please contact me for location details)
Up to £24K
Our Client is a well-established family owned self-adhesive labels specialist, printing and converting short to medium label and sticker runs for businesses of all sizes. With a combination of flexo, hotfoil, thermal transfer and digital printing in house they are able to supply a broad range of markets from FMCG retail, food and cosmetics sectors through to chemical, industrial & animal feed to medical and pharmaceutical companies.
A high calibre individual is required in a hybrid function for the company to provide occasional artwork and reprographics services for client supplied artwork such as proofing, file manipulation and make ready files. There is very little original creative artworking needed in this role. You will also be required to work seamlessly with external reprographics and plate making suppliers where necessary.
The second part of this role is to be responsible for order processing, fielding day-to-day enquiries and routine customer contact. The company have a very fast paced office environment and you may be called upon to wear several different hats.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with experience using Adobe Illustrator who has good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Office.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- To manage and co-ordinate Artwork files to prepare for print
- To liaise with external suppliers and co-ordinate services
- To manage the development of customer enquiries as required
- To support the team in all aspects of administrative duties
- To develop pro-active customer services support
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Confident liaising with customers, discussing artwork briefs and producing accurate print ready files
- High attention to detail
- A good communicator, professional and presentable, able to work under pressure, and on own institutive
- Fexible and hard working
- Approachable and trustworthy
- Preferred previous experience in a fast moving demanding business, showing you can keep calm under pressure
- Proven experience in the printing industry would be an advantage
0161 485 8888