BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGER
LONDON AND SURROUNDING AREAS - OPTION FOR EUROPEAN TRAVEL
£35K - £50K (Flexible For The Right Candidate) + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Healthcare (After Probation Period)
Our Client is a leading premium packaging company with manufacturing facilities in the UK. They have a very impressive client base of high end luxury fashion brands, cosmetics companies and high street retailers.
The company manufacture and supply an impressive range of products from one off bespoke runs to high volume work, including printed folded cartons, rigid boxes, gift boxes, paper and plastic carrier bags, ribbon, stickers, metal trims, woven labels and garment trims, plus all mediums of printed matter such as brochures, POS material, large format in-store displays and plastic packaging.
Our client has a very impressive range of machinery in house including litho, digital, large format and screen print. Due to expansion, they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Account / Project Manager to manage projects from start to finish. Dealing and liaising with colleagues and clients regarding design, raw materials, cost management, proto-types, production, warehousing and distribution.
Previous experience dealing with luxury brands is advantageous!
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Manage major brands - There is a tremendous amount of existing business to manage
- Covering in and around London with the opportunity to travel to Europe to meet with top brands
- Running the whole project
- Experience working on large campaigns
- Have a hands on technical approach to the role
- Team player
- Quick thinking
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Project management skills
- Provide customer service
- Ability to delegate
- Excellent communication skills
£35K - £50K (Flexible)
0161 486 3104