NEW VACANCY! (PK6639)
BOX MAKING OPERATOR X2 - CARTONS
EAST MIDLANDS (please contact me for further location details)
£Generous Salary, depending on Experience + Pay Reviews + Overtime
Shifts: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
Our client is a market leading specialist in bespoke high end packaging solutions for a range of market sectors including gift, entertainment, beauty and beverage markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a 2 Skilled Machine Operators to join their team, these positions are available immediately
Our client will consider any skilled packaging machine operators and offer training: Emmeci, Bobst, Casemaking etc
- Responsible for operating and setting of the machines company procedures to the satisfaction of the Supervisor / Management.
- Operate and set the machines to the highest possible standard relating to the company's current training procedures ensuring safe working at all times.
- Assuring the running of the department efficiently, with maximum output whilst maintaining quality.
- To set and run all machinery as efficiently as possible.
- To ensure the maintenance of the equipment is of the highest standard and where ever possibly achieve preventative maintenance.
- Produce an acceptable level of output daily.
- Endeavour to keep waste levels to an absolute minimum and continually work towards reducing these levels.
- Maintain the highest possible standard of quality at all times.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of housekeeping around your work area and within your department at all times.
- Inform your manager at regular intervals the operational status of your department
- Comply with any other reasonable request made by Management.
- Ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and other legal requirements are maintained at all times.
- Respond to and ensure the ISO standards, together with any other systems / procedures are maintained at all times.
- Good distribution of resources.
- Operator / Setter experience is essential as Emmeci machines are bespoke experience of using them is not expected and full training will be given.