NEW VACANCY (PK6393)
BRC / QUALITY COMPLIANCE OFFICER NORTH WEST
£32K - £38K + 34 Days Holiday
Hours of Working - Flexible
Our Client is a very stable, well invested and successful manufacturer of printed folded cartons and sleeves. Our client has turnover of around £10 Million and services all market sectors from Confectionary, Food, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Vaping, Pet Care etc.
The role is for a BRC Compliance Officer, covering all areas of Quality Management. Ensuring compliance with BRC and FSC and participation in Internal Auditing and HACCP identification and control within the Factory.
- Responsible for the maintaining a Quality Management System that can meet the requirements of the BRC Packaging and ISO 9001:2015 Standards, as well as national regulatory compliance
- Schedule and perform thorough quality audits of the Quality Management System and processes supporting the requirements of the BRC and ISO 9001 standards
- Completing critical product and process quality audits / checks
- Provide accurate and timely responses to all customer quality and compliance requests
- Coordinating the corrective action resulting from internal quality failures and Customer Complaints
- Driving continuous improvement within QA and site operations, along with a strong management team
- A strong self-driven person with good team ethos