One of the UK’s leading specialist print and packaging companies has an opening within their sales and marketing team. This award-winning company serves some of the biggest names in the business and their ability to look after their customers has kept them coming back year after year.
Continued investment, a clear strategy and flexibility are key to the success they currently enjoy. It is their state of the art technology that enhances quality and ensures short turn-around times, allowing them to provide such a seamless service to their current market.
Recent investment means they now have a unique capability in digital print particularly well suited to the food market. They are looking for a Business Development Specialist with experience in this field to work internally with the existing sales and marketing team, generate new business sales, and promote the expansion of brand awareness within this particular industry.
A proactive hand’s on approach with a professional and positive outlook is required alongside excellent communication skills, the ability to work effectively alone or within a team in an office - based environment is expected.
PRINICIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Undertake market research aligned to appropriate market sector(s) exploring and analysing in detail by identifying and tracking potential customers and leads.
- Working with the marketing team to review and assist the creation and development of a direct marketing strategy clearly aligned to those market sector(s)
- Sales planning, identify new business opportunities with a detailed analysis of prospects, evaluating their position in the industry, undertaking research and providing recommendations for new sales options.
- Maintain positive and ongoing business relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending every new opportunity; recommending service improvements through brand exposure and market feedback.
- Identify product improvements in conjunction with local teams, review current industry trends and data, analysis of competitors, following their market activity regularly, making recommendations for change.
- Collate and collect sales information, analyse and summarise, deliver verbally and in written reports to agreed standard templated company procedures.