Business Development Manager
Liberty Packaging Systems is a UK leading independent supplier of a wide range of packaging machines, offering solutions from top industry manufacturers at competitive prices. The company has recently relocated to larger premises in Harlow and have big plans for future expansion in 2020 and beyond.
Liberty Packaging Systems strongly believes in empowering its people; driving a culture of engagement and continuous improvement to deliver results. Full product training will be given and joining this company will give you the opportunity to make the role your own.
We are delighted to be looking for an experienced, full-time Business Development Manager for our growing company working within the packaging equipment market. We are looking for candidates with ambition to be the very best for their customers and demonstrate how our packaging equipment and solutions can create and deliver mutual value.
- Take responsibility for the new business activity to ensure you achieve your targets and follow up on leads
- Be set a revenue target every period and every quarter to achieve an annual new business sales target
- Learn about products, machines and the market place to a high level and be able to demonstrate machines and their benefits to buyers, influencers, and operatives successfully.
- Forecast sales on a weekly/ period basis, based on the sales that you have in the pipeline and the appointments you have booked.
- Record your activity on our CRM system to make sure that we have all the information about our customers in one place
- Be required to travel, drive and manage your full territory
- Develop and manage high value customer relationships
- Work closely with other departments including Marketing and Service, to deliver high quality, industry leading products for our customers.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Be genuinely passionate about business and sales – proud to attract new clients and closing creative deals
- Be determined and strive to be the best you can be
- Love to achieve your goals
- Be reliable and take full ownership for delivering results.
- Love connecting with people and find it easy to build rapport
- Enjoy helping others out, whether that's customers or colleagues
- Be good at reading people and are able to adapt your approach to suit the situation
- Find it easy to express yourself and communicate with people
- Believe in taking responsibility and doing the right thing
- Be strong and confident in closing a sale
- Live within commutable distance to our head office in Harlow.
In return we offer a very competitive salary, 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) incremental increases of 1 day per year (up to 5 years), pension scheme, company car for business and personal use, laptop and mobile telephone.