NEW VACANCY! (PK7366)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Salary Guide: £Up to £35K+ Uncapped Commission + 23 days holiday + Company Car / Car Allowance
Our client is a leading Woven Labels and Apparel Packaging Company (swing tickets, tags, badges, shirt and sock packaging etc) based in the Midlands, and the Far East they have a Group turnover of around £30million and supply a range of market sectors including Retail, Fashion and Sports.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join their team. The role is initially focussed on new business however you will manage and keep any new accounts brought on board
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Work from the office a minimum of two days per week
- Finding new customers.
- Visiting existing and potential customers
- Entering new developments into the system to generate samples resulting from visits
- Looking after customers liaising with Internal Customer Service and Operations
- Build strong relationships with your client base
- Excellent organisational skills
- Drive and ambition
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines