NEW VACANCY! (PK6760)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - BULK BAGS / FIBC'S
HOMEBASED / IDEALLY CENTRAL UK BASED
£Competitive + Commission TBD + Car Allowance + Pension + Life Assurance
Our client is a well-established polythene packaging manufacturer supplying a range of mono and co-extruded single wound sheet, lay flat tubing, PE & woven PP sacks, Bulk Bags and FIBC's for the Agro, Food, DIY, Horticulture, Chemical, Pet / Animal Feed and Construction / Aggregates markets.
The company are looking to expand upon their small but successful sales team with the addition of a sales candidate to target growth in the Bulk Bag market.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in selling in a similar industry and will be able to work autonomously. The role will include some inherited accounts but there will be a focus on New Business.
- Qualifying prospects
- Pipeline management
- Generating revenue and acquiring customers
- Customer evaluation
- Key Account management
- Sales process management
- Accurate forecasting
- Development of best practices for leading successful sales campaigns
- Develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth
- Devise creative, "out-of-the-box" ideas and implement them
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines
- Giving feedback to management
This is an exciting opportunity to join a UK packaging manufacturer with great career prospects and a passion for high end industrial packaging.