NEW VACANCY! (PK6332)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ANY UK LOCATION
Up to £50K (This is Genuinely Flexible Dependent on Experience) + Commission + Car Allowance / Company Car + 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Laptop + Phone
Our client is a successful, independent provider of Cartonboard Packaging Solutions based in the North of England, they produce high-quality cartonboard printed packaging as well as a number of niche packaging solutions for world recognised brands in a wide range manufacturing market sectors such as automotive, private label brand owners etc. Our client isn't BRC accredited however can do cartons for non-contact food markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager who will have an exceptional ability, highly skilled in the consultative sales process start to finish.
Candidates must be able to proficiently express an ability to close new business from scratch, utilising the full consultative sales cycle from cold call to ongoing management of active clients. You will be fully supported by a production team of experts in their field.
There is the opportunity for progression into a Sales Management role with this company as the MD is looking to take a step back. An exciting chance to become an integral part of a dynamic growing company with developmental opportunities. Performance will be rewarded.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Essentially running your own business within the organisation, given a 360 desk where you will be responsible for 100% new business development
- Generating own leads from scratch
- Mapping your market and developing your patch
- Cold calling and consultative selling to win new business meetings
- Attending regular client meetings
- Selling a broad portfolio of printed cartonboard packaging solutions
- Consulting on print specifications, liaising with estimating and submitting quotes
- Closing new business
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your clients
- Maintaining regular account contact by phone and face to face
- You must be able to demonstrate high proficiency in the full consultative sales cycle and maintain a consistently high rate of activity
- Highly skilled at cold calling, consultative selling and closing
- Have experience in selling printed packaging or related print media
- Have experience account managing B2B services
- You must be self-disciplined, shrewd and tenacious
- Field sales experience
- Full driving licence
The company is seeking committed candidates with true ambition who perform with urgency and professionalism who will settle for nothing less than excellence.