BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - COMMERCIAL PRINT (B1 / B2)
TERRITORY: MERSEYSIDE, CHESHIRE, WARRINGTON, GREATER MANCHESTER
Salary Guide: Up to £50K + Commission + Car / Car Allowance + Pension Scheme
Our client is a well-established Commercial Print Company Based in the North West, they have been established for over 40 years and provide a wide range of clients with high quality commercial print at competitive prices. The company have full print and finishing facilities in house including a B2 Perfector.
Despite the challenges of this year, our client has experienced a buoyant year and is now looking to add to their External Sales Team (currently three) and recruit a high calibre External Sales Candidate from a B1 / B2 background. The role will focus on new business ideally selling to end users, corporate accounts or to agencies (quality trade work), there is also the opportunity to take over and develop a number of house accounts.
In-house kit includes Heidelberg litho and HP Indigo digital presses as well as all their own in-house finishing including die cutting which allows our client to offer their customers a wide range of services and competitive prices.
The successful candidate will:
- Work to agreed sales targets
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter motivated to assist in the development of the business
- Manage and develop existing accounts
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Be a team player and play a key role in this growing company
- Will be good at dealing with existing customers
- Strong relationship builder
- Enjoy field sales and visiting clients
This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent business who pay well and is a great place to work!