Join one of the UK’s best corrugated manufacturers in a role to create and develop new business across the East Midlands and M1 Corridor. With a recent investment in new equipment, this is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to develop their career for an already successful organisation.
Business Development Manager | Corrugated | East Midlands/M1 Corridor | Excellent Salary and Commission Structure
One of the largest independent sheet plants in the UK offering bespoke corrugated packaging solutions, in house printing and ancillary packaging products. With multiple sites and enjoying great success across the UK, this organisation is renowned for their high quality corrugated packaging solutions and excellent service from their ambitious and driven sales team.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering new business across the retail, online, industrial, food and manufacturing industries
- Creating strong, lasting relationships by delivering an exceptional service
- Liaising with the company’ s strong design and manufacturing facilities to create exceptional corrugated packaging solutions
- Covering East Midlands and the M1 Corridor
Key attributes required:
- Successful track record selling in corrugated packaging solutions on behalf of a manufacturer or merchant
- Confidence and interpersonal skills to deal with major players in a range of organisations
- Drive and determination to source and win new business
Exciting opportunity for an individual to take the next step in their career for one of the largest sheet plants in the UK and provide innovative corrugated packaging solutions across the East Midlands and M1 Corridor.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.