Excellent career development opportunity with access to extensive training from an ambitious, successful sales team allowing you to swiftly become more senior. Join a market leading organisation providing customers with high quality, innovative end of line packaging solutions at an exceptional level of service.
Business Development Manager | End of line Packaging Machinery | Yorkshire | £35K
Market leading, independent organisation providing clients with the exceptional innovative strapping and wrapping solutions. With a number of state of the art facilities across the globe and established for over 50 years, this organisation has successfully earned an outstanding reputation and a lucrative portfolio which includes blue-chip clients.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and generating new business selling complete end of line packaging machinery solutions
- Providing a quality service to create strong relationships with new clients
- Selling end of line machinery across Yorkshire
- Visiting clients, working alongside a senior business development manager
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience in packaging equipment sales preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills to negotiate with clients
- Drive and determination to win new business
- Ambition for career development
This is fantastic career development opportunity with extensive training and support on offer. Contact Mercury Search and Selection now to be considered.