NEW VACANCY! (PK6333)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - ESTABLISHED TERRITORY
Up to £35K + OTE + Company Car + Private Pension
Our client is a well-established business who specialise in providing their client base with a bespoke packaging solution. Our client converts and distributes a full range of speciality tapes and adhesives and a full range of packaging materials.
Our client is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to cover the Black Country, Telford, Shrewsbury and into parts of Worcester and Hereford. Our client is looking for someone who lives on patch, you will work as a team with an internal Sales Candidate and will be responsible for an existing territory worth approx. £500K, upselling in existing accounts and also winning new business.
- Managing, growing and upselling through existing accounts to maximise potential
- Generating new business
- Providing clients with a bespoke packaging solution to meet their business needs
- Responsibility for your own diary
- Joining an existing sales team, you will buddy up with an internal sales person working together to achieve your target
- Working from home, visiting the office approx. once a week