Business Development Manager - Flexible Packaging
Homebased- Commutable to Cambridgeshire
Job ref: JH/44605b
Salary: From £50000
The Business Development Manager will build strong market positions in the flexible packaging industry, focusing on growth within international and domestic markets. This role will grow to manage a significant portfolio of customer with a few years.
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies to accelerate growth.
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities.
- Understanding the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional teams to enhance business performance and customer experience
- This role will involve international travel with some periods away from home.
- Developing additional gross profit streams.
- Managing an existing portfolio of domestic and international customers.
- Developing existing portfolio of customers to generate additional gross profit streams.
- Identifying new customers within UK and international markets to generate additional gross profit through sale of existing and new packaging products.
- Ownership and responsibility of a sales order from procurement of raw materials and services through manufacture, shipping, and delivery to final payment.
- Establishing optimum route to market for products and in conjunction with the procurement team developing a capable, reliable, ethical and innovative supply base.
- You will contribute to the development of company business strategy, protect the organisation's values and keep updated with industry and role-specific knowledge through educational opportunities, industry journals and organisations, and maintaining personal networks.
- Identifying innovation and trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Screening potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations and manages risk.
To be considered, it is essential that you have experience selling into the flexible packaging industry.
To apply please contact Jason Hutchison
0044 (0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Göteborg, Istanbul, Lyon, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Exhibiting at: Kunststoffen, Fakuma, ScanPack, Chemplast Expo, Packaging Innovations, ArabPlast
Commensurate with experience