NEW VACANCY! (PK6896)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - FMCG / FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
CENTRAL UK LOCATION PREFERRED
£30-60K Salary + Car Allowance + Benefits Package
Our client is Flexible Packaging innovator providing high quality flexible packaging with exceptional customer service and a full range of services, including colour matching, and optimisation for digital printing, lamination and multi-format pouch making.
They have a requirement for an additional Business Development Manager with a portfolio of accounts to showcase the value of short run and quick turnaround digital flexible packaging solutions and the problems this can solve for customers, managing the sales process and winning new customers.
- Be actively involved in new business generation via cold calling and researching
- To manage designated accounts to ensure that the client's needs are met
- Identify and qualify new opportunities within existing customer base
- Liaising with internal members of staff
- To be the first point of contact for the company and customers
- Develop leads into new business opportunities and customers
- To support customer base with product selection and product training where necessary
- Compiling reports on an accurate basis as required by management
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritising and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
Flexible Packaging (particularly pouches) experience is preferred for this role.