Outstanding opportunity to drive the strategy of a new specialist division for a well-established packaging manufacturer. Heading up business development for sustainable packaging within the fresh produce sector, this is a real chance to put your own stamp on this side of the business with excellent long-term career prospects.
Business Development Manager | Fresh Produce Packaging | UK
Independently owned and highly innovative, this company has a number of USP’s providing fully sustainable paper-based packaging solutions. Producing eco-friendly products in a new division, as well as the traditional corrugated packing solution, they pride themselves on the exceptional level of customer service to match that of the business’ core values.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and generating new business selling sustainable packaging solutions dealing with fresh produce, growers, packers and ready meals companies
- Working alongside Research & Development for new innovative products
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service aligned with the company’s ethics
- Building new relationships within a new market sector for the business
Key attributes required:
- Experience selling in the fresh produce markets is essential and specifically with growers and packers
- A consultative approach with ability to add value to client requirements through recommendation and use of the organizations full offering
- Ambitious and career driven with a desire to develop into a future senior capacity
- Full driving license