NEW VACANCY! (PK6515)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - RIGID BOX
ANY UK LOCATION - TERRITORY WILL BE TAILORED AROUND THE APPOINTED CANDIDATES LOCATION
Up to £45K Basic + Commission + Company Car + Pension
Our Client is a manufacturer of Rigid boxes and printed folded cartons servicing some of the UK's best known companies and leading brands. Our client is renowned for their high levels of quality and service and is genuinely an excellent business to work for.
Our client has recently made significant investment into the business and is now creating a new role for a Business Development Manager / Key Account Manager. The role will be split between generating new business and managing excising accounts.
Candidates can focus on any market sector however our client is looking for someone from the Rigid Box or closely related industry to enable the candidate to hit the ground running. Any experience selling into the coin industry would be fantastic!
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To achieve all budgeted targets on sales territory by managing the business and relationships with existing customers, monitoring order levels and maximising new business opportunities with these customers
- To identify new business opportunities
- Cold calling prospect clients
- Arranging client visits
- Presenting to clients at all levels
- Excellent communication, negotiation and time management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Successfully manage a portfolio of existing accounts
- Manage accounts from raising job bags right through to liaising with customers regarding deliveries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work well under pressure