NEW VACANCY! (PK6495)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LABELS
HOMEBASED - SOUTH / MIDLANDS
£Competitive Salary + OTE + Benefits Package
Our client is an independent highly innovative printed labels company supplying products to a range of household names within the drinks, brewery, healthcare, cosmetics and toiletries and high street retail markets.
They are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to fulfil both short and long-term goals in identifying and winning new business opportunities.
This is a significant career development opportunity to be part of the Executive Board that has great medium term potential for the succession planning in the business, with potential for the successful candidate to move into a Sales Director position.
- The position reports in to the Sales Director. Working closely with their highly skilled in-house production and support teams you will be responsible for exploiting new client opportunities in the UK market.
- You will have a strong record of relationship building within the target market sectors.
- A solid technical print understanding and a confidence in your own ability to identify, qualify and ultimately win new accounts.
- A solid and progressive background in printed packaging sales
- Excellent communicator - both verbal and written
- The ability to use your initiative
- Potential leadership skills
- Customer service skills
- Business understanding and management skills
- A good understanding and knowledge of costing and gross margin
- Ambition and a desire to succeed and progress
This is a genuine opportunity for an ambitious and focused sales person to make a real difference with their efforts and new business successes. Our client is working towards a succession plan that requires a high calibre individual to ensure that this highly successful business continues to strive and thrive into the future!