NEW VACANCY! (PK6598)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LABELS
HOMEBASED - MIDLANDS / NORTH
£Open depending on Experience + Discretionary Bonus + Company Car + Pension + Other Benefits TBD
Our client offers a complete food packaging solution to a wide range of major food producers across the UK and Europe. Their expanding customer base includes major supermarket groups and multi-national food manufacturers, as well as a broad range of food service, industrial and fresh produce companies.
They currently require a Business Development Manager to cover the Midlands and North, selling flexo printed self-adhesive labels into the mainly the Produce sector however they are interested in moving into other areas. The role will be split approx. 70% new business and 30% account development and as well as labels you will be expected to cross sell the companies entire product range including punnets and nets.
- Required to manage existing business and account manage the established customers, while hunting down new business opportunities within the territory.
- Responsible for a quality driven customer service within the territory, acquisition of new customers, territory planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget.
- Driving growth in the territory through active and constant customer selection and engagement, targeted sales approach, acquisition across the territory generating growth and plan and execute on a quarterly and annual business plan.
- Managing contracts and pricing agreements in the territory, working with Sales Director to ensure this is within the desired company bands.
- Assisting quoting and report as and when required.
- The job holder is responsible for delivering key business goals through excellent team-working and self-coaching.
- Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all business functions and customers.
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational skills.
- A good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers.
- The ability to work both as a team player and on their own using their own initiative.