NEW VACANCY! (PK6647)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LABELS AND PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
HOMEBASED - MIDLANDS / NORTH
Up to £35K Salary Depending on Experience + Car or Car Allowance + Commission + Pension + Phone + Laptop
Our Client is a well-established, independent Labels and Packaging Distributor who supply a vast range of Integrated Labels and Packaging Materials (boxes, bubble lined bags, book wraps, protective packaging, tapes, wraps, films etc) into E-Commerce and Retail markets.
This rapidly growing company are currently looking for a homebased Business Development Manager to cover the Central Belt and Northern territories.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in Label or Packaging Material Sales and will have previously worked for a Distributor - the focus of the role will be on new business, but the client is looking for a Solution Sales person who is interested in working for a company in which they can really grow and develop with.
Please note this is a new business sales role so the client is looking for someone who is a confident and strong in sales.
- Managing, growing and upselling through existing accounts to maximise potential
- Generating new business
- Providing clients with a bespoke packaging solution to meet their business needs
- Responsibility for your own diary
- Working from home, occasional visits to the head office.
- Able to work on own initiative, therefore self-motivated with excellent communication skills, able to sell solutions as well as quality and service.
- Be comfortable, experienced and capable with commercial negotiations.
- Achieve agreed sales and added value new business targets for the territory.
- Developing in conjunction with management, yearly budgets/quarterly sales plans and appropriate quantified action plans.
- Excellent organisational skills including follow-up and accountability.
- A sense of urgency, to address requests effectively without neglect to details.
- Cold calling prospect clients
- Arranging client visits
- Maintaining excellent customer service at all times