NEW VACANCY! (PK6375)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
SOUTH / MIDLANDS
Salary up to 45K dependent onexperience + Bonus based on Gross Margins + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Additional Benefits
Our client is an International Solutions company with core business in Product Identification Solutions, Track & Trace and Labelling Solutions for manufacturing, 3rd party logistics and retail sectors.
The Company has an exciting opportunity for a new Business Development Manager to join the team to drive growth and profitability across a number of identified market sectors within their Label Printer Division. Our client is able to supply a full range in in-house and locally sourced labels and consumables. You will be required to visit the office once a week for sales meeting etc, then the other 4 days will be field based.
The ideal candidate will be a confident, proactive, relationship-driven individual - an experienced business developer with a 'must win' attitude.
You will have a proven track record of sales in the Print & Apply or Desktop Label Printer sector.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The main function of the role to develop new business within all market sectors and then to manage them as key accounts once established
- To exceed sales and revenue targets through acquisition of new revenue
- Build and manage relationships with new accounts in order to develop and grow contracted revenue streams
- Act as the point of escalation for any major commercial or operational issues
- To deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators and Objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans
- To generate strategic relationships with key individuals within the current and target customer bases
- Work with the estimating and customer service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Preparation of sales plan pipeline, targets, CRM and reporting
- Extensive experience of selling to manufacturers, 3PL companies and retailers with an established personal network of contacts and relationships in target markets
- Excellent solution sales skills with a proven track record
- Knowledge of the label industry supply chain
- People oriented with excellent listening and communication skills
- Highly organised and proactive with strong planning and time management skills
- Able to build relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident in Microsoft Office Packages - PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Confident in use of CRM tools
- Full clean driving license