BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER OR TRAINEE BDM
MANCHESTER AND NORTH WEST
Genuinely Open on Basic Salary Depending on the Level of Candidate + Commission + Car + Laptop + Pension
Our client is a leading distributor of packaging materials throughout the UK, they provide an extensive range of products including corrugated, film, tape, bubblewrap, strapping, paper products and food packaging into a range of market sectors including: industrial, retail, healthcare, food, automotive, pharmaceutical, e-commerce, hygiene and food markets.
They are currently looking to recruit an External Sales Candidate to cover the North West, with a view to potential management of team / area. The successful candidate will focus on selling bespoke corrugated packaging, film, and polythene and will include selling into the industrial market sector.
Our client will consider a candidate who is at an experienced or junior level or who is looking to move into external sales (full training will be provided)
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Contact new customers to prospect for new business
- Manage own customers and develop existing accounts
- Follow up leads, arranging appointments to meet potential customers
- Cold calling
- Sales and relationship building skills are essential
- Organised approach
- Strong business communication, presentation and business acumen skills
Genuinely Open on Basic Salary
0161 486 3104