NEW VACANCY! (PK6651)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PACKAGING **INDUSTRIAL & CHEMICAL MARKETS**
£Open depending on Experience + Commission + Pension + Company Car
Our Client is an innovative, profitable and well-established supplier of bespoke primary packaging, bottle containers, closures and decoration to international food and beverage brands. Due to continued growth and investment they now require an additional Sales person in the UK to focus on development of sales in the Industrial and Chemical market in line with global business strategy.
The role is home-based and the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales in this market sector.
- Identify and develop designated targets to increase profitability and sales revenue
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
- You will establish business relationships that can be turned into profitable business
- You will develop, and maintain, effective and strategic relationships with existing key customers and influence the positioning of the company with the customer
- You will manage the revenue targets aligned with business objectives and targets