NEW VACANCY! (PK6654)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - STRETCH FILM / PACKAGING MATERIALS / CATERING DISPOSABLES
MIDLANDS / SOUTH
£Open (depending on Experience) + Commission + Car Allowance + Other benefits TBD
Our client is a distributor of films and packaging solutions for the food, beverage, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and distribution markets. They are currently looking to recruit a driven Sales candidate to join their team.
The successful candidate will be a commercially astute, highly self-motivated sales professional with experience of working for a distributor in Stretch Film, Packaging Materials or Catering Disposables. Supplying end customers direct from local stock and servicing end customers' needs through the UK sales office.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, this business development role is focused on sales of the company's products
- The prime focus of the position is to build a strong base of business from a blank page, some accounts may be given but the focus will be on new business.
- The company prides itself in providing value added products and therefore the sales process is one of a consultative sell, by creating need and demonstrating value.
- This is a target focused role with long term plans to achieve specific volumes and grow market share whilst maintaining profitability levels.
- The ability to create and deal with a broad pipeline of opportunities with many different clients at the same time is essential.
- Effective time management is a requirement of this position, together with a very high degree of professionalism is a must.
- Attention to detail is a clear prerequisite with the ability to maintain clear and concise sales records.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic together with the continuity of employment in their previous career.