BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (PK6516)
£35K + Excellent Bonus with realistic OTE of £40-45K+ (Note: This is genuinely flexible for the right candidate) + Car or Car Allowance + Pension Contribution + 24 days holiday (+statutory days)
Our client genuinely rewards personnel who perform well
Our client, a manufacture of corrugated packaging solutions based in the North West specialises in quality product and exceptional customer service to a wide variety of markets with customers in the food, pharma, e-commerce, 3PL, and industrial sectors.
Due to investment and growth plans, our client is currently looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will focus on new business opportunities (approx. 80%) and develop them to their full potential, targeting key areas for growth. The successful candidate will be given some accounts to manage and develop.
While experience of corrugated packaging is preferred, candidates can be from any packaging background and will predominantly cover the North West
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Target driven and highly self-motivated, positive and tenacious
- Identify and develop designated market sectors to increase profitability and sales revenue
- Identify and target specific prospects to generate new business
- Prepare and deliver structured sales presentations
- Carry out in-depth market research to identify potential business development
- Deal with enquires and project briefs liaising with sales support and production colleagues
- Planning and preparing regular customer reviews