NEW VACANCY! (PK7228)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PACKAGING CONSUMABLES
*** 70% EXISTING AND 30% NEW BUSINESS ***
SUFFOLK / NORFOLK / ESSEX
£Up to £40K + Commission + Company Car + Laptop - the salary is negotiable reflecting on the below options.
Our client is a leading distributor of packaging throughout the UK. They provide an extensive range of packaging products including corrugated packaging, polythene product, tapes, bubble wrap, strapping, paper products and food packaging etc.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Sales Candidate to cover a territory within Suffolk, Norfolk and Essex, the role is approximately 70% managing existing accounts and 30% generating new business
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Applicants must live on patch
- Reporting to the Sales Manager
- To achieve monthly Sales and Gross Profit Targets
- Monthly review Sales and Gross Profit against Target
- As in all sales positions the hours of work are that which is required to achieve Sales, Gross Profit targets and a superior level of Customer Care
- Ensure developing prospects and new customers receive Field Sales calls as and when required which will be dictated by prospects or new customers ordering pattern or by Customer Services
- Encouraging all customers to receive regular Customer Service calls
- To play an active role in developing Customer communication, such as cold telephone canvassing, appointment making, Company introduction letters, quotations and quotation follow-up, product sample and demonstrations and the opening and administration of new accounts.
- Liaison with other team members of staff, such as Customer Services, Purchasing, Credit Control, Print and Artwork Departments and Administration
- Managing commercial agreements and arranging the stocking of non-standard stock products
- Play an active role in the improvement and efficiency of the sales role, account management and development
- Handle customer complaints, arrange product returns and credit notes
- In conjunction with Customer Services, organise, follow-up and monitor mailshots on existing or new product developments, services and general customer communication
- To design and monitor, Field Sales visits by customer, prospect and geographical area
- Monitor and feedback competitor information
- Demonstrate practical user awareness and accurate capabilities of Microsoft Products and a front end Database system