NEW VACANCY! (PK6250)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
YORKSHIRE / DERBYSHIRE
£30-35K (Depending on Experience) + Quarterly Bonus + Company Car + Auto-enrol Pension
Our Client is a well-established Packaging Distributor, they provide their clients with a wide range of packaging materials including corrugated boxes, bubble wrap, protective packaging, mailing bags, polythene products, tapes and sacks.
There is a current requirement for a brand new Business Development Manager to join the team in a field based external sales role to cover Yorkshire and Derbyshire territories.
They are looking to recruit a candidate who is ideally working in an internal sales position and is keen to make the transition to an external sales role. Sales experience is essential however it doesn't need to be specific to packaging as full product training will be given.
With great customer focussed infrastructure to help to develop sales, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company with clear progression plans.
Our client is offering a very attractive salary package to seek a high calibre candidate.
- A proven track record of retaining, growing and winning new business
- A wide exposure to business relationships with blue chip companies
- Keen to adapt to innovation and the introduction of new products to develop new business opportunities
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines
- Able to use own initiative in decision making
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
£30K - £35K + Quartely Bonus + Company Car
0161 486 3104