NEW VACANCY! (PK6396)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PACKAGING MATERIALS
TERRITORY: Sussex, Kent, Essex up to Croydon
Up to £45K + Annual Commission + Car / Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Our client is a well invested company who have a division dedicated to supplying a full and comprehensive range of packaging materials, the company are owned by a multi £Billion group who have made huge investment into the packaging division of the business.
Our client is looking to recruit an external sales person to join a newly formed sales team, the role will be focussed on new business in year 1, working as a team to build a portfolio of customers; year 2 will be a mix of also managing and developing these accounts.
The role will involve an element of remote working and working externally covering the above territory, the chosen candidate will be working alongside the other Sales Executives (which will be 4) to a achieve a combined year one target, identifying new opportunities, visiting customers and offering solutions to their packaging requirements. You will be targeting end user accounts and will be provided will any training and support you require to make the role a success
- Providing / selling a packaging solution from bespoke packaging to a full range of packaging Consumables: Boxes, Tapes, Bubblewrap, Polybags, Layflat tubing and Polythene products etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with clients and suppliers
- Process driven with attention to detail, excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple tasks: excellent organisational skills are vital
- Strong and confident in communicating verbally and in writing
The ideal candidate will have strong packaging knowledge, experience of field sales and excellent interpersonal skills!
This is an excellent opportunity which comes with progression opportunities