NEW VACANCY (PK6298)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
NORTH OF ENGLAND / MIDLANDS
Attractive Salary depending on experience + Other Benefits
Our client is widely recognised as a leading specialist packaging origination company. They provide all aspects of design, artwork, reprographics and flexo plate-making with additional services to provide digital asset management, job tracking and project management.
My client is looking for an ambitious Salesperson who can hit the ground running. The role will be dependent on the applicant's ability; the ideal candidate should be able to generate both new business and help in maintaining existing accounts. The ideal location is in the Midlands or North of England, however candidates in other UK locations will be considered.
Printed Packaging experience is essential for this role, particularly for Consumer/ Retail markets.
- To identify, develop and close new business opportunities that will contribute to the company's growth objectives.
- A proven track record in rapidly developing strong relationships at the decision-maker level of prospect companies
- Maintain and develop customer relationships to achieve set budgets and targets
- Manage nominated key accounts and achieved new profitable sales growth
- To monitor, report and assess account performance against account expectations
- Identify new business opportunities, competitor activity and work with market analysts
- To provide timely, accurate and up-to-date reports on account activities and opportunities
- To work with the companies' internal teams to manage and support the onboarding of new business and to grow existing business
- Establish and develop relationships with customers at all levels and entertain clients as required
- Identify any issues in the client relationship and implement corrective actions through regular reviews
- Work with other departments both locally and internationally on the design and implementation of value-added products and services to their customers
- Ongoing competitor analysis
- Monthly reporting of sales activity and business results
- Participate in business projects as and when required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Target driven with an ability to work independently and efficiently
- Driven by excellence in customer care
- Up to date with the very latest in technological advances and able to react quickly to ever changing customer requirements