NEW VACANCY! (PK6681)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - POUCHES (FLEXIBLE PACKAGING)
HOMEBASED / ANY UK LOCATION
£Open (contact me for more info) + Bonus + Laptop + Phone + Car + Pension + Healthcare + Death in Service
Our client specialises in high barrier multilayer films and pouches, this International Group has established its position as a market leader in the UK and across Europe through continued investment in manufacturing capability, new product development, quality excellence, and the creation of an unprecedented service culture.
They are now looking to recruit a UK Business Development Manager. As the UK Business Development Manager, you would be reporting to the Managing Director in the UK. You will have full budget and sales responsibility for imported and exported products with growth of pouch sales a primary focus.
You will sell the companies solutions through finding, negotiating and developing new client relationships, preparing and negotiating offers and contracts, launching new products and applications facilitated by building strong relationships with all manufacturing sites to ensure robust supply chains
- Proven track record of attracting and on-boarding new business in the sale of flexible packaging, including pouches
- High level of commercial acumen to establish plans and strategies to maximise profitability and growth in line with company vision and values
- Highly articulate B2B professional with the ability to self-motivate and achieve business plan targets
- Team player but with the ability to work autonomously to develop a strong pipeline of relevant business opportunities resulting in the development of annual budgets in line with company objectives
- Good technical understanding of specialised flexible packaging
- *Languages would be advantageous but not essential
Are you looking to join a dynamic, family-oriented and international company, building a better future for us all? This client leads the flexible packaging into a sustainable, and innovation-driven future so apply now.