NEW VACANCY! (PK6346)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PREMIUM PACKAGING
ANY UK LOCATION - TERRITORY WILL BE DEFINED AROUND THE CANDIDATE'S LOCATION
Circa £50K-60K Basic + Commission (2% and 1% sales commission for new business and new from existing sales) + Company Car + Fuel Card + Company Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is an international print and packaging operation with two premium printed packaging sites in the UK manufacturing high end tube wraps and premium printed folded cartons into the beer, wines & spirits sector, giftware and cosmetics markets. Our client can also manufacture digital PSL and wet glue labels and product swing tags.
With the recent £3M investments in UV Litho print and finishing equipment, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to join their UK Business Development team and grow within the organisation.
The territory will be defined by the candidates location.
The role is 50/50 split of account management / development of new business!
- Sourcing and winning new business selling a diverse range of products such as Litho printed folded cartons, tube wraps with multiple embellishments, digital and wet glue labels
- Using well trusted sales techniques to maximise sales for the packaging business across the product range
- Building strong and long-lasting commercial relationships creating real opportunities for future sales growth within the packaging division
Key Attributes Required:
- Positive sales approach, good connections and wide sector knowledge
- Ability to build long standing customer relationships focussing on every account with positivity and clarity
- Experience and confidence to develop innovation and quality within the account
- Experience selling into the beverage market sector would be advantageous