NEW VACANCY! (PK7150)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
£Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car + Pension + 26 Days Holiday
Our client is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager who has key experience working within the chilled foods / ready meals sector, our client is looking for someone who can open doors within this market place; the role will be split approx. 75% generating new business and 25% managing one/two Accounts.
- Market research and management of development strategy for the market sector.
- Responsible for winning new customers within the market sector and help the company with new growth
- Responsible for managing and developing new accounts brought on board
- Promoting good working practices and procedures
- Obtaining and processing information to enable appropriate decisions to be made.
- Forecasting industry trends and developments to enable objectives to be met.
- Ensuring accurate storage and prompt retrieval of information.
- Leading meetings and group discussions to prepare plans, solve problems and make decisions.
- Ensuring individuals, teams, colleagues, managers and service users are advised of appropriate information.
- Promoting good verbal and written dialogue with internal and external contacts/users
- Excellent IT and analytical skills.
- Show a capability to self-develop and learn.
- A robust individual who can adapt to different and challenging situations.
- Prove ability to collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve common goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate commitment and drive to achieve results, whilst still maintaining respect for other goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of employees and external business contacts.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and show credibility to influence customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Demonstrate strong commercial and business acumen and prove well-developed negotiation and project management skills.
Our client will consider any packaging background for this role however it is imperative you have strong experience and contacts chilled foods / ready meals sector.