NEW VACANCY! (PK7001)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - STRETCH FILM
HOMEBASED - NORTH OR MIDLANDS
£Open DOE + Company Car + Phone + Laptop + Profit Share + Commission
Our client are an independent manufacturer of flexible packaging. Supplying end customers direct from local stock and servicing end customers' needs through the UK sales office. With a secure stable workforce, the company is looking to add further talent to its organisation to strengthen the company and provide the resources needed for future growth.
They are currently looking for a homebased Business Development Manager to cover the UK Market (ideally in the North or Midlands) to play a key role in the future success and development of the business. The Business Development Manager will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for developing effective, multi level contacts to generate new business.
- Good business acumen - numerate and commercially aware
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Manage accounts
- Cold calling prospect clients
- Arranging client visits
- Make presentations to potential customers
- Maintaining excellent customer services
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Carry out in-depth market research to identify potential business development
- Deal with enquires and liaise with sales support and production
- Able to generate own business leads and convert to new sales
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise well.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential as is a proven background in sales.
- Building sales pipeline in line with sales strategy promoting the company.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and identify their requirements.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
A proven track record selling stretch film is desired however ongoing training will be provided.