NEW VACANCY! (PK6550)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SUSTAINABLE FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
Basic salary £35-50K + generous targeted incentive scheme + company car
Our client is an independently owned, well-established, innovative print and flexible packaging company with an exciting range of new sustainable materials to offer to clients.
They have a current requirement for an external BDM to assist with developing new business from known contacts and the influx of new enquiries generated by the advanced materials now available.
The ideal candidate will have external client facing account management and business development skills, you will be keen to develop a successful career with this industry leaderand have the drive and determination to succeed.
Ideally you will have an understanding of flexible packaging materials, conversion processes and print processes for FMCG on shelf packaging in food, drinks, nutrition and numerous other vertical markets.
- To maintain accounts through selling existing products and develop new accounts through product development.
- Maintain margins through price increases with an eye to increase business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities are available.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- To develop new products through discussion with new and existing clients anywhere in the world.
- To contribute to a bi-weekly sales team activity report and meet the sales director whenever required.
- To follow up on samples sent out to various customers and close deals/secure business.
- To accommodate any other working requests from your Manager.
- Meet/exceed sales budgets.
Our client recruits only the most enthusiastic and motivated staff to join their team, working in a professional yet relaxed atmosphere conducive to productivity and enjoyment. They offer competitive remuneration and benefits. This is a team environment that recognises individual achievement.