NEW VACANCY! (PK7133)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SUSTAINABLE PRINTED PACKAGING
HOME BASED / ENGLAND
Basic salary £35-50K + generous targeted incentive scheme (£15-30K OTE) + company car
Our client is an independently owned, well-established, innovative print and packaging company with an exciting range of new sustainable materials to offer to clients.
They have a current requirement for an external BDM to assist with developing new business from known contacts and the influx of new enquiries generated by the advanced materials now available.
The ideal candidate will have external client facing account management and business development skills, you will be keen to develop a successful career with this industry leader and have the drive and determination to succeed.
- Needs a reasonable understanding of print, lamination and coating processes within flexo and / or digital processes
- Strong track record of business development within the packaging industry
- Needs a good understanding of (and contacts within) at least some of the key market sectors, such as; Snacks, Confectionary, Dehydrated Long Life Foods and Beverages, Morning Foods, Ambient Grocery, Soft & Alcoholic Drinks
- Good standard of education (ideally to at least A level)
- Stable employment record - ideally changing jobs not more frequently than 3 to 4 years on average
Our client recruits only the most enthusiastic and motivated staff to join their team, working in a professional yet relaxed atmosphere conducive to productivity and enjoyment. They offer competitive remuneration and benefits. This is a team environment that recognises individual achievement.