NEW VACANCY! (PK6745)
CAD / CAM CO-ORDINTATOR - PACKAGING
Up to £30K depending on experience + 26 Days Holiday + Pension + Free Parking
Hours of Working: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Our Client is a leading carton manufacturer, providing bespoke solutions predominantly to food markets throughout the UK, they are currently looking to recruit a CAD / CAM Co Ordinator to join their team.
You will have Solid experience in CAD software (Ideally Artios CAD), Adobe CS and Microsoft Office as well as experience in a structural packaging design environment
- Manage all CAD technical / production requirements
- Create production-ready files for internal and external use.
- Process creative and production briefs supplied by the Account Manager / Customer Services to the agreed standard and deadline.
- Create structural packaging designs and CAD samples from customer brief.
- Develop, understand, and follow the department procedures, and some understanding in the procedures throughout the rest of the organisation.
- To support all members of the Design team by communicating all work-related information in a timely and proper manner, to ensure an efficient working environment.
- Ensure production of quality customer samples of the correct requirements for presentation to our clients and production approval.
- Create samples / cutter guides for the PSF library, customer services and clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Computer literate (ArtiosCAD/Impact Software, Word, Excel)
- Experience within the packaging or in related industries and a basic understanding of Packaging Dynamics.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and targets
- Experience of carton design for Manufacture
- Excellent communication skills essential, ability to understand clear written and verbal instructions.
- Good understanding of procedures and processes.
- Highly responsible, reliable, and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Quality and safety conscious
- Punctual, presentable and with good attendance
- Critical Thinking / Problem Solving.
- Oral / Written Communications.
- Teamwork / Collaboration.
- Professionalism / Work Ethic.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Communicate in an open and direct manner.
- Consider the needs of others before taking action.
- Use differences as an opportunity to explore new ideas, increase understanding and combine strengths.
- Take personal responsibility for doing the job to the best of their ability.
- Act with initiative, learn from experiences, share knowledge and strive to continually improve performance.
- Be dependable and can be counted on to deliver results.
- Look out for the safety of others.
- Effectively utilizes resources.
- Share goals and works with others to achieve them.
- Encourage others to be involved and support their ideas.
- Help others without being asked.
- Reached across departments and Business Units to increase knowledge and gain experience.
- Celebrates success.
- Value the unique skills and abilities of others.
- Actively listen to other employee's ideas and honors diverse opinions.
- Appreciate everyone's contributions and recognizes accomplishments.
- Show common courtesy to others and customers.
- Actively works to maintain an environment that is open, honest, supportive, and fulfilling.