NEW VACANCY PK6132
CAD OPERATOR / REPRO OPERATOR OR DUAL ROLE
£Genuinely Flexible Depending on Skill Set + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Our Client is a well-established printed packaging manufacturer supplying into a wide range of market sectors in the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a CAD Operator and Artworker to join their team, please note the role can also be a combined job role.
Our client uses ESKO Artios CAD, Packedge and Artpro Software
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with sales and clients to Create new designs within Artios CAD.
- Producing samples for sales team.
- Working with production to ensure on time delivery of Dies/Plates /Inks etc.
- Creating and purchasing cutting formes.
- Creating new and amending customer artworks to keylines
- Artwork is usually customer supplied for all the print jobs they do, however it is not all print ready!
- Preflighting, addition of printer's marks, colour bars etc and step and repeat with possible rotation to create a sheet layout imported from Artios CAD.
- Responsible for ripping the file and outputting to their plate setter.
- Deal with artwork queries on receipt of the file and sending the digital proof out for approval.
£Genuinely Open Depending On Skill Set
0161 486 3104