An opportunity has become available to work for one of the largest independent carton manufacturers in the UK. Due to an expansion within its printing department this highly ambitious company has a requirement for an experienced Print Operative to work on top-of-the-range equipment and play a key role within their production department.
Carton Print Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | Cambridgeshire/East Anglia | Attractive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
Well branded and high profile this organisation designs, manufactures and supplies a complete range of retail packaging to the food and retail markets. Constantly looking to invest, develop and expand, they have an impressive portfolio of customers, a solid reputation for innovation and quality and are more than well placed for further growth.
As Print Operative you will be responsible for:
- Operating a range of high speed litho presses
- Producing a range of high quality printed carton work
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Quality control
- Adherence to BRC standards
Key attributes required:
- Full knowledge of litho carton printing is a must
- Strong technical understanding of print production for carton work
- Good eye for detail
- Quality conscious approach to work
Working with major blue chip clients you will be joining a company with a great track record and great ambitions.
Submit your details to be considered.