NEW VACANCY! (PK6452)
£UPTO £10.50 p/h (Depending on Experience) + 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: 40 Hours / Week
Shift 1 - Monday to Friday - 6:30am to 3:30pm
Shift 2 - Monday to Thursday - 9:00pm to 6:00pm, Friday 6:30am to 3:30pm
These will be rotated weekly.
Our client is a highly successful manufacturer of conventional corrugated packaging, specialising in corrugated die cuts and cases.
They are currently looking to recruit a Casemaker to join their production team.
- Good eye for detail
- Monitor and control quality
- Maximise machine efficiencies
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Ensure machine speeds are always optimised
- Ensure all standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills